- Review requirements and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Work in fast paced agile software development environment, with experience of testing for sprint releases, scrum meetings, liaising with cross-functional teams such as product, technology, dev ops, etc.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document and track bugs to resolution
- Perform thorough smoke and regression testing on ad-hoc basis as and when bugs are resolved, during on-office and off-office hours.
- Integral part of deployment team, including deployment planning and testing; deployments typically occur on weekends approximately every three (3) weeks
Required Candidate profile
- 3+ years as a Software QA Engineer
- Expertise performing functional, regression, integration, security, and stress testing on ecommerce systems.
- Experience testing web-based applications, mobile applications, server and front -end applications
- Hands on experience with designing positive, negative and end to end scenarios for multi-tier applications.
- Experience creating use cases
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL/API and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and with Agile tools such as JIRA.
- Follow incident, problem, crisis and change management processes
- Document, track, and communicate solutions to problems
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload in order to meet necessary deadlines.
- A degree in computer science or a related field
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,50,000 PA.
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ace Turtle Pvt. Ltd.
Ace Turtle's solutions are currently used by brands such as Ray-Ban, Puma, Max, Arrow, Flying Machine, Ed Hardy, US Polo, Fossil and more. Ace Turtle's Omni-Channel platform comprising of technology, logistics and customer support enables brands and retailers to improve the post-click commerce experience of their customers
You can learn more about us on: https://www.aceturtle.com/
Contact Company:Ace Turtle Pvt. Ltd.